The Magistralny unit is located in the Irkutsk region, Eastern Siberia. The forest lease areas are located in Kazachinsko-Lensky district, Irkutsk region.
The Company controls four forest leases covering an area of 514,798 hectares, with an AAC of 725,700 m3
. Within the leased areas there is a high concentration of mature softwood, predominately pine and larch (80%).
RusForest Magistralny’s project "Construction of a wood processing plant for the production of dry sawnwood is included in the list of priority investment projects in the forest industry by the Ministry of industry and energy of the Russian Federation No. 942 dated 13.07.2011. The project foresees the construction of a manufacturing complex, including:
• Wood processing plant for the production of dry sawnwood;
• Units for timber harvesting in forest lease areas in Kazachinsko-Lensky district of Irkutsk Region.
Bark and wood waste from sawmilling are used for technological needs and energy production needs.
At the end of 2015, the Company commissioned new wood pellet plant.
Actual annual harvesting volume is about 350,000 m3
with an AAC of 725,700 m3
The Magistralny sawmill was completed in 2011 and has an annual capacity of 90,000 m3
The pellet mill has an annual capacity of 30,000 tons.
RusForest Magistralny have the following certificates:
• Chain of Custody and Controlled Wood # NC-COC-014069 / NC-CW-014069 (License Code FSC-C110772)
• Forest Management and Chain of Custody # NC-FM/COC-014074 (License Code FSC-C109710)
• Summary of the due diligence system
• Forest management plan RusForest Magistralny (in Russian)
• The procedure for granting of non-confidential information (in Russian)
• Report on monitoring of RusForest Magistralny (in Russian)
• Methodology for identification and protection of high conservation value forests in lease areas of RusForest Magistralny (in Russian)
• Information on the proposed timber harvesting of RusForest Magistralny (in Russian)
In 2016 pellets production at RusForest Magistralny was certified in accordance with SBP standards.
If you would have any comments or suggestions regarding our business activity, also in relation to our adherence to SBP standard, please do not hesitate to contact us with your comments and recommendations.
• Supply Base Report of RusForest Magistralny 2017
• Supply Base Report of RusForest Magistralny 2016
• Supply Base Report of RusForest Magistralny 2015
• Statement of commitment to sustainable pellet production
• RusForest Magistralny SBP certificate
RusForest Magistralny LLC
Russia, 666505, Irkutsk region, Kazachinsko-Lensky district, Magistralny, st. Zavodskaya, 2/5, PO Box 9, RusForest Magistralny
Phone: +7 (39562) 493-41
For purchase enquiries please contact: email@example.com